Next Saturday, February 23, we invite you to join the ONA team and notable members of our London community for a free photowalk in central London for photographers of all experience levels (click here to RSVP).
We will be meeting at 2pm at the new Aperture Leica location on Riding House Street, and our co-hosts include:
- Jess Angell (@missunderground)
- Daniel Harris (@danielalexanderharris)
- Adrienne Pitts (@hellopoe)
- Dan Rubin (@danrubin)
- Zoë Timmers (@zobolondon)
- Bryan Mochizuki, ONA Creative Director (@moecheezookey)
- Jillian Wishart, ONA VP of Sales (@jillian_wishart)
Participants can choose from a few different routes, including one in the London Underground, which will require a Travelcard. You will also get the first look at some of our spring releases, and we will be giving away a few ONA bags and straps.
Photo credit: Urban Koi (@urbanxkoi)