Earlier this month, we asked the entire ONA team to come up with a list of holiday picks for the creative lifestyle. On the lookout for some new headphone and speaker options, or perhaps a new coffee brewing kit? Searching for that perfect briefcase or new living room chair? We’ve got you covered!
Make your office an inspirational one with this selection of well-made goods for the creative.
- SR80e Headphones from Grado Labs ($99): Legendary cans that are handcrafted in Brooklyn.
- Copper Brewer Kit from Stumptown Coffee ($240): An office kit for the coffee connoisseur.
- The Kingston Laptop Briefcase from ONA ($309): The perfect bag for your daily essentials.
- Hector Bibendum Table Lamp from Best Made ($359): Keeping your desk well-lit so you stay productive.
Your Photo Studio
Whether you’re shooting in your living room, at a wedding, or at a commercial studio, we’ve got the perfect gear for your photo needs.
- Wireless Flash Triggers from Yongnuo (~$75): Available for both Nikon and Canon, at a fraction of the cost of PocketWizards. Check out Fstoppers’ review for more info.
- iPhone Lenses from Moment: ($100): Wide, zoom, and macro lenses for the mobile photographer.
- Pill Wireless Speaker from Beats ($230): The perfect option so your soundtrack follows you no matter where you’re shooting.
- The Bowery Bag for Leica from ONA ($279): Handcrafted to fit your Leica M, SL, Q, X, or T camera.
As the temperature drops outside, warm up inside with a selection of picks from the ONA team. For your next movie night, you’ll be ready with comfy chairs, a cozy throw, and a tasty cocktail in hand.
- Snowflora Soy Candle from Anthropologie ($18): Ensuring your home always smells fresh.
- Moscow Mule mugs from West Elm ($24): Beautiful mugs for one of our favorite cocktails.
- Wool Throw from Faribault ($129): Perfect for those chilly winter nights.
- The Palermo Chair from The Citizenry: ($650): Handcrafted in Argentina from 100% vegetable tanned saddle leather.
We haven’t forgotten about apparel this holiday season. No matter who you are, nice PJs and a stylish camera strap are always a good bet.